Thank you for your purchase of a Tinnie Torch!
Tips for looking after your new candle:
- Take care when lighting your candle or trimming the wick. All precautions have been taken to remove any sharp edges, however it’s important to note that the candles are housed in aluminium cans and there is always a low level of risk.
- Please note that all these tinnies are upcycled!
That means they may have a few dents in them from being used – it helps give them character! They have all been cleaned prior to filling.
- Did you know that candles have a memory?
When you first burn your new Tinnie Torch, ensure it melts all the way to the edge. If you don’t do this, the candle may “tunnel” and maximum efficiency won’t be attained. Bummer!
- Trim your wick to ¼ inch prior to each use and never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at once. This ensures your candle doesn’t get “sooty” or the flame too high; always let it cool before re-lighting.
- Your new Tinnie Torch should burn for a minimum of 40 hours, however, please note that these are handmade products and subject to slight variation.
- If you love your Tinnie Torch, please leave a review on Facebook and help spread the word. Thank you!
Feel free to reach out with any questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org